Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Queen Min's intro

Hi everyone. Thought I'd start with a quick introduction while my 된장찌개 is cooking. 'Cause I'm THAT kind of 된장녀.

My vital stats:
Preferred language: the 4-letter kind. Just kidding!
Profession: Professional golfer, of course. Second job: making kimbab at 김밥전국
Hobbies: shopping, driving while talking on the phone, wearing large visors, worrying about my kids' education, complaining about my mother-in-law, watching dramas on TV
Reason for joining the blog: As you can see from the above I'm a typical ajuma. A sterotypical ajuma. And even though there's a grain of truth to the claims made about me by others, I'm getting a little annoyed by everyone talking about me behind my back and making me into a thinner version of myself (because I'm not really that thin. I'm still working on my S-line you know). I'm sick of all the men out there clucking their tongues (that's my job). I can speak for myself. Rather loudly.

1 comment:

lollybat said...

Queen Min, it's a pleasure to meet one such as you, and fear not - there will be no talking about you behind your back. Oh no! Any kind of business I have with you will be in your face. I may even be yelling. You are more than likely to yell back. And that, of course is just how these things are done. Again, it's truly a pleasure.